Located between Weimar & Columbus on CR 213 in Colorado County, this 15.67 acres is unrestricted & features a nice mix of pastureland, scattered trees, partial woods & homesite overlooking half acre pond!
- - Paved county road frontage
- - 6.5 miles east of Weimar
- - 45 minutes west of Buc-ee's in Katy
- - Convenient access to I-10 (2 miles west Hattermann Ln Exit 689)
- - Weimar ISD
- - Water well & electricity in place
- - 800 sqft metal shop on slab
- - No pipeline
- - Ag-exempt through hay production
- - Loamy fine sand soil
- - 310'-330' elevation with NO floodplain
- - Abundant wildlife, including deer, hogs & dove
- This small acreage has a lot to offer for anyone looking to escape the fast-paced city life to relax in the country & enjoy the outdoors!