Approx. 77 acres in Colorado County just 6 minutes southwest of Weimar I-10 Exit 682 featuring native pastureland highlighted by partial woods, spring-fed creek, pond, slightly rolling terrain, electricity & ideal home site with distant views!
- Residential, recreational and/or farm & ranch use
- Accessed by 20' wide access strip/easement approx. 2,761' in length from CR 250
- Mixture of clay & sandy clay loam soil
- East boundary goes to centerline of Spring Branch (seasonal creek)
- Part of west boundary goes to centerline of Clear Creek (live creek)
- Small pond for fishing
- 270'-330' elevation with minimal floodplain along the creeks
- Abundant wildlife, including deer, hogs & dove
- Ag-exempt through livestock grazing
- Weimar ISD
- Electricity is available (crosses property from north to south)
- Seller will reserve a 20' easement across the property (see MapRight map)
- 54 minutes from Buc-ee's in Katy
- 21 minutes from HEB, Walmart & Hospital in Columbus
Contact Tri-County Realty for additional info or to schedule an appointment to view. Tri-County Realty will co-broker evenly with Buyer's Agent making initial contact & present at all property showings.