Approx. 79 acres on CR 1 in Lavaca County 23 miles south of Hallettsville (north of Hwy 111) featuring an ideal mix of native pastureland for livestock grazing & partial woods for wildlife habitat highlighted by historic Live Oaks & Lavaca River frontage!
- Ideal recreational property for weekender, hunter & outdoorsman
- Pastureland includes scattered Live Oaks/Mesquites & river bottom includes Pecans/Cottonwoods
- +/-522' gravel county maintained road frontage on east boundary
- +/-1,782' Lavaca River frontage on west boundary
- Mostly sandy soil
- 90'-140' elevation (approx. 15 acres along the river is in the 100 year FEMA floodplain)
- Abundant wildlife, including deer, hogs, turkeys & small game
- Ag-exempt through cattle grazing
- Ezzell ISD
- Similar to larger size neighbors
- Electric meter in place (GVEC)
- 6.63" DCP natural gas pipeline crosses western part of property, per MapRight
- 3 miles from Hwy 111 & 12 miles from Hwy 77
- 30 minutes south of Hallettsville & 45 minutes north of Victoria
Contact Tri-County Realty for additional info or to schedule an appointment to view. Tri-County Realty will co-broker evenly with Buyer's Agent making initial contact & present at all property showings.