Approx. 40 acres on West Sedan Road in Fayette County just 5 minutes north of Weimar featuring pastureland with paved road, water well, electricity, barn, cattle pens, homesite & partial mineral conveyance!
- Residential and/or farm & ranch use
- Elevated homesite with distant views of Weimar & Schulenburg water towers
- 100' paved county road frontage
- Mainly clay soil
- 400'-420' elevation with no floodplain
- Similar to larger size neighbors
- Ag-exempt through cattle grazing
- Electricity, water well, barn & cattle pens in place
- Wildlife in the area includes deer & dove
- 50% mineral conveyance together with all executive leasing rights (no current OGML)
Located in Fayette County between Houston & San Antonio just 2.5 miles northwest of Weimar I-10 Exit 682 on paved Dubina-Weimar Rd, this exceptional +/-170 acres features unmatched value with farm & ranch, recreational & residential poten...
WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME! DESIRABLE NEIGHBORHOOD! MUST SEE! This beautiful 3 BR / 2 BA home is canopied by 2 very large live oak trees as you come up the front walk. The home features an open concept living / dining area, spacious closets, good sized la...
Very nice 3/2/2 brick home with fireplace in living room and covered back patio located in a quiet neighborhood with (2) lots, being 0.62 acre. The front lot features the home & storage building with fenced back yard for pets. The back lot has al...